Please enter a partnumber (SW-number)!
- Always ensure, that you have a TPI
for finding correct Flashfile!
- Part No. is case insensitive
- Information provided without guarantee
- It is NOT possible to download ANY of these file here!
Dont send mails about asking
- Source of data: Flashdiscs from erWin-Portal:
- Want to thank me?
Die to the change on VW side, I created a static database file which holds all filenames. This is now the source for the search engine. (I had a copy of all file previously and searched within the file system)
VW also closed the new source as well - For all brands. This means no more updates for now. :(
The updates are working again!
With big thanks to "fantomel" I have access to genuine and public flash files directly from VW again! I use official data, so there should be no problem to use them.
The auto-updater started its job already ;)
VW decided to push an update to their erWin instances on sunday (I guess). I noticed that via my downloader program which was sending error mails.
The flashdisc download links are only available now after purchasing a flatrate (the one with Org-ID). All known .do-pages (downloadODISSoftware, downloadODISFlash, performDownloadODISAction,..) redirect to an error page if not yet paid.
This forces me to stop the automatic downloader for now.
Maybe I download newer files time to time for VW and Skoda, because I have to open ElsaPro (and therefore purchase a one hour flat and can prove this). - no, because the flat I need is the one with Org-ID which I dont own.
Any other way would be "illegal" since I only offer flash informations from official erWin offered data.
VW changed something on their side again - since the newest versions (which arrived yesterday) the
download speed is now limited to 500k/s. This increases updating waiting time now to 1-2 days instead of
max an hour!!
This forces me to update the update mechanism on my side. Instead of disable the VFI page for the whole
process, it now will be updating brand for brand without downtime.
I'll try to update the updater mechanism tomorrow but I cant promise to get it working tomorrow.
UPDATE: The new full automatic updater is ready! It gets triggered every night at 00:00. You can
see live update status (if any) insead of the brand date!
I had a problem with the DNS resolving of http://vag-flashinfo.de which caused some issue reaching this
website. Problems are solved, sorry for any inconveniences :)
There will be no MAN at this moment, because the erWin-Portal is not accessible right now. I only list
data which comes from erWin for public, so we have to wait.
v. 1.7.1 27.08.2021 - made with ❤️
Icon from: here
- 1.7.1 (27.08.2021)
- Fixed VCDS AutoScan Upload. Should work again now.
- 1.7.0 (08.08.2021)
- Updated search engine to use a static file with a file listing.
- 1.6.1 (08.11.2020)
- Fixed some start-issues for the new updater. It now handles interrupted downloads, caused by closed
connections during download from VW. Should work better now..
- 1.6.0 (07.11.2020)
- Completely new full automatic updater with live infos!
- 1.5.2 (03.02.2020)
- New little helper which automatically fetches latest FTP-Links from erWin-Web. Makes future
disc-updates easier for me :)
- 1.5.1 (20.01.2020)
- Basic API function: Simply add a "&json" to the request to receive JSON-data for any
integration. This may change in the future due to a planned bigger update of the whole
- 1.5.0 (18.09.2019)
- History-Feature: Vag-Flashinfo now only ADD files to the database, never removes entries. THX to
"Red John" for the older file-database
I started with an older archive of combined
flashdiscs. Starting today, the updater only add new files from the flashdisc-archive to the
- "New on this disc"-feature: Shows what is new since the last update.
- 1.4.0 (12.07.2018)
- Changed code, to deal with the new .zip structure
- The Filelists have a new design
- 1.3.10 (29.06.2018)
- 1.3.9 (09.06.2017)
- Got additional stt files (thanks to Xs4) and added them to a separate database.
- Later this year, I'll try to recode the page and add some tools and colors (uhh, colors!). Own
domain registered already ;)
- 1.3.8 (08.12.2016)
- Got additional stt files (thanks to S. F.) and added them to a separate database.
this database are marked with "Additional STT files (not in flashdiscs anymore)" because these files
are not in the current flashdiscs Wanna try it?
- Uuhh, a new icon!
- 1.3.7 (07.012.2016)
- 1.3.6 (22.09.2016)
- Re-activated GBox-search, no warranty, dont know if provided data are correct (Data with "n/a"
are from second source file.).
- 1.3.5 (18.10.2015)
- File date and filesize shown in resulttable
- 1.3.4 (27.03.2015)
- Added support for new VCDS-Version (and added fallback for newer ones)
- 1.3.3 (24.02.2015)
- Added handling for interesting non-tabbed format (maybe only for 188.8.131.52)
- REMEBER: No support for VCP AutoScans. Maybe someday... Maybe not.. I dont know.
- 1.3.2 (22.02.2015)
- Fixed unwanted message "You did not provided a partnumber" if using AutoScan with ECU which could
not be reached.
- 1.3.1 (21.02.2015)
- Overhaul of VCDS AutoScan Upload
- 1.3.0 (30.11.2014)
- VCDS AutoScan Upload
- Currently supported: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Found bug? Mail me with Scan.
- The AutoScan is uploaded and processed via PHP's upload handling ($_FILES).
I read the
file directly from $_FILES["as"]["tmp_name"]. This means, that PHP deletes the Scan
immediately after loading the result-page! Nothing is saved (VIN;Scan)!
- 1.2.2 (13.11.2014)
- Fixed non-functional GBox-search due to changes in v. 1.2.0 - sorry!
- 1.2.1 (31.10.2014)
- Added Bentley's 2013 flashdisc
- Fixed wrong placing of additional underscore after FL_
- 1.2.0 (28.10.2014)
- No need to select brand before searching.BETA :P
- 1.1.1 (21.10.2014)
- Fixed partial partnumber search (like ...035161...) - Has no one recognized this mistake?! :)
- Some UI changes
- 1.1.0 (03.10.2014)
- Gearbox/DSG files are now translated (based on a text-file which I've found on the www...).
dont have to select a brand.
You can search for partnumber in filename (e.g. 0698V4102) or
translated partnumber (02E300011CJ).
- 1.0.6 (12.09.2014)
- Hover version to get the file "Last changed" date (dd.mm.yyyy)
- 1.0.5 (07.09.2014)
- 1.0.4 (06.08.2014)
- Uh.. overdue update, right? - whatever:
- Some search optimizations. Additional part info's should now be displayed correctly (e.g. Lenkung or
- If partnumber is not available, the whole filename is displayed instead
- Partnumber is now really case insensitive
- If you find some mistakes within the updated search, let me know ;)
- Revised on 6th August! -> BCM-files now displayed correctly again ;)
- 1.0.3 (28.12.2013)
- Hint about still enabled BCM-field after submit.
- 1.0.2 (27.12.2013)
- Another filename fix for multiple placeholders
- New font: Exo2 (Google
Fonts) for better reading
- 1.0.1 (27.12.2013)
- Filename fix for files like XXXXXXXXX_X_VERSION (e.g. 5K0907044)