Please enter a partnumber (SW-number)!
- It is NOT possible to download ANY of these file here! Dont send mails about asking this!
- You can download all these files by yourself, following this steps:
- Click on the brand-Link below
- If you dont have an account, open "My erwin" in the top right corner menu -> Click "Registration"
- Type of Customer: Private individual!
- After Registration & login, hit the Brand link below AGAIN
- Click the button, labeled "Flashdaten_*brand*_*date*"
- There will be no MAN at this moment, because the erWin-Portal is not accessible right now. I only list data which comes from erWin for public, so we have to wait.
Always ensure, that you have a TPI for finding correct Flashfile!
- Part No. is case insensitive
- Information provided without guarantee
- Download of these files is NOT possible!
- Source of data: Flashdiscs from erWin-Portal:
Updated: 03.11.2018 (sorry for late update, vacation ;) )
- Questions? -> kontakt kluthr de (add at-sign and dot yourself)
- Want to thank me?
- ETH-Addr: 0xa93bCC58C25f2FA080383391194c51a6c61043D0
v. 1.4.0 12.07.2018
Icon from: here
- 1.4.0 (12.07.2018)
- Changed code, to deal with the new .zip structure
- The Filelists have a new design
- 1.3.10 (29.06.2018)
- 1.3.9 (09.06.2017)
- Got additional stt files (thanks to Xs4) and added them to a separate database.
- Later this year, I'll try to recode the page and add some tools and colors (uhh, colors!). Own domain registered already ;)
- 1.3.8 (08.12.2016)
- Got additional stt files (thanks to S. F.) and added them to a separate database.
Results from this database are marked with "Additional STT files (not in flashdiscs anymore)" because these files are not in the current flashdiscs Wanna try it?
- Uuhh, a new icon!
- 1.3.7 (07.012.2016)
- 1.3.6 (22.09.2016)
- Re-activated GBox-search, no warranty, dont know if provided data are correct (Data with "n/a" are from second source file.).
- 1.3.5 (18.10.2015)
- File date and filesize shown in resulttable
- 1.3.4 (27.03.2015)
- Added support for new VCDS-Version (and added fallback for newer ones)
- 1.3.3 (24.02.2015)
- Added handling for interesting non-tabbed format (maybe only for 22.214.171.124)
- REMEBER: No support for VCP AutoScans. Maybe someday... Maybe not.. I dont know.
- 1.3.2 (22.02.2015)
- Fixed unwanted message "You did not provided a partnumber" if using AutoScan with ECU which could not be reached.
- 1.3.1 (21.02.2015)
- Overhaul of VCDS AutoScan Upload
- 1.3.0 (30.11.2014)
- VCDS AutoScan Upload
- Currently supported: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Found bug? Mail me with Scan.
- The AutoScan is uploaded and processed via PHP's upload handling ($_FILES).
I read the file directly from $_FILES["as"]["tmp_name"]. This means, that PHP deletes the Scan immediately after loading the result-page! Nothing is saved (VIN;Scan)!
- 1.2.2 (13.11.2014)
- Fixed non-functional GBox-search due to changes in v. 1.2.0 - sorry!
- 1.2.1 (31.10.2014)
- Added Bentley's 2013 flashdisc
- Fixed wrong placing of additional underscore after FL_
- 1.2.0 (28.10.2014)
- No need to select brand before searching.BETA :P
Archived changelog: @page source ;)